Friday, December 9, 2011

And This Guy Is A Congressman?

By Semperpapa

Never stops to amaze me the level of idiocy displayed by some of the people elected in Congress.
Yes not just the idiocy of those who have been elected, but the level of stupidity that must pervade those who actually go and vote for these morons.
Barbara Boxer, senator from the once great state of California, has very few rivals in the realm of mental deficiency, but there is a congressman who just blows the Californian idiot away: Georgia congressman Hank Johnson.

I am not sure and I am not interested in finding out who actually comprises the constituency of this guy, but when an idiot like him opens his mouth, I become increasingly fearful for my country.

As the Fast and Furious controversy ensues, as common sense Americans are waiting for the moment when AG Eric Holder is impeached and taken out of the DoJ, we have the statement of Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA):

"I think this is another manufactured controversy by the second amendment, NRA Republican tea party movement."

Yes my friends, the criminal operation engineered by the DoJ to attack the Second Amendment of our Constitution was conceived by the same people who champion the defense of our right to own and bear arms. Utterly preposterous, I would say.
But not for the congressman from Georgia. And Johnson must know what he is talking about, as he did in the following video:

http://youtu.be/zNZczlgVXjg

Yes, I feel so good that the survival of our republic resides in the hands of people like Rep. Hank Johnson. Don't you?

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment