Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bumper Sticker Tells The Story


By Semperpapa

I spend an indecent amount of time on the freeways of Southern California, commuting back and forth to work trying to make a living, and I have the chance to observe the types of bumper stickers people place on their cars, especially the political ones.

In 2008, just before the presidential elections, I too had a McCain/Palin on the back of my motorcycle until I got verbally and almost physically assaulted by two black men in a car who felt were entitled to openly, and in a threatening manner, object to my political views. Following the incident, I removed the sticker because one is a little too vulnerable on a bike in freeway traffic.

These days I have noticed some cars with the old Obama/Biden 2008 stickers on their vehicles and they make me laugh.
Some of them are barely visible, having discolored greatly, ironically matching the level of appreciation for Obama even in the state of fruits and nuts.

Few days back I saw a new one. It stated:

            “Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive. Any questions?”

Actually I did, but the moron was too busy talking on the phone, which is illegal here, to pay much attention to the glaring biker next to her.
The question I had was simple: how many times did Obama refused to give the go ahead for the raid on bin Laden after Valery Jarrett counseled him? Three times.
And who risked his life on the raid? Not Obama.
And who has been basking in the accomplishments of those Heroes while finding every possible way to screw them? That was and is Obama.

And as far as GM, if Obama resuscitation of GM was such a great move, why is the corporation on the verge of bankruptcy again?
If sucking up to the unions and handing out my money to them was so brilliant, why is the GM stock in the dump?

But I am sure the ugly, homely white woman driving the brand new car, a Japanese import BTW, was all proud of her statement (the sticker was on the paint on top of all the rest, a real bitch to remove). Surely she does not realize that considering the immense damage her man has done to this Nation, sporting a sticker in support of the idiot will just point out to everyone that she is a moron.

I am expecting every day for the government to declare that stupidity is a disability so that those with Obama 2008 bumper stickers will qualify for handicapped parking.

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment