Thursday, September 17, 2009

Good Morning!

17 September 2009

Love to wake up to disturbing news, and they are always there waiting for me.
According to a report from Afghanistan, General McCrystal has declared that on September 21, the Coalition forces in country will suspend offensive operations to observe the annual United Nation Day of Peace.
No, really, I am not bullshitting you. Afghani president Karzai ordered all his forces to suspend offensive operations and McCrystal followed suit.
Of course, McCrystal statement added, Coalition forces will retain the right to self defense. Should we say thank you?

I pinched myself this morning as I read this, first thing in the morning, as I could not believe what I was seeing.
My question is very simple: who was the frigging genius who came up with this? Was it McCrystal or did he get his marching orders from the Pentagon? Maybe the State Department? The White House?
Whoever was, wherever this bad move came from, the American people, especially the American Military families have the right to know, so that we can hold these morons responsible for the casualties that will occur on 21 September.

And according to the new ROE it appears that if Bin Laden himself will be seen roaming the countryside, we will not be able to do anything about, as it would be an offensive action. Moreover, publicly advertising such a travesty will give the enemy a way, a whole day to further plan attacks and IEDs in perfect safety.

Fucking geniuses!


And these are my thoughts!
Frank “Semperpapa”

No comments:

Post a Comment