Monday, February 6, 2012

The Half Time Yearly Crap

By Semperpapa

I must admit that I only watched the Superbowl half time "entertainment" for just few minutes. Not being a fan of Madonna, there was no point in me to waste my time engaging in observance of her not-lady-like-moves. I know, I sound like an 80 year old, so sue me.

And I did not watch the clown looking folks who shared the stage with Madonna, although I was intrigued by the sound of marching band performance emanating from the television set.

One part I am so glad I did miss though is the one every media outlet is speaking of today, in short the ugly British bitch rapping idiot that decided to show her appreciation for the opportunity to "perform" in front of an American public by flipping the bird to the audience.

Now, I am not a fan of the useless art of rap music, not sure the qualifier "music" should be applied to such useless garbage, but that's for another day. Not being a fan, as I was saying, would never get me to become aware of the ugly woman that told me "fuck you" without even knowing me. And I sure would have been better off, and yet I am not feeling that insulted after all.
In the first place, being addressed in such way as a society (obviously she intended to address the entire American public with her scrawny middle finger) by such an ugly piece of crap is an obvious sign that we, as a society, are doing something good. I believe that if liberal progressives hate me, I must be on the right course.

Today people are saying that she should apologize to Madonna. Really? For what? I don't have any illusions that the extravaganza of this ugly woman (guess her street name is M.I.A.) was not part of the "message" the wonderful Madonna wanted to send the American people. If I am wrong, than Madonna should apologize to the American public.
As for the NBC idiots and the NFL morons, they would not know anything offensive if it smacked them in the face with the exception of something religious, more specifically Christian.

So, my dear MIA or whatever your damn name is, you can flip me off as much as you want and as far as I am concerned you can go back to the hole you came from, never to be heard of again...you got your 15 minutes. The only chance you may have to show your ugly face to the Americn peole again may be at a second Obama inaguration. He and Michelle may be the only ones you probably impressed with their shared message.

To the people that got all bent out of shape by the vulgarity, I just say this: if you were offended by the middle finger and yet allowed your precious offspring to watch the commercials, than your hypocrisy will never set you free.

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment