Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Mind Of An Obamadroid

By Semperpapa

Very early this morning I came across a Facebook post that was asking for people to chime in on the question: Do you support President Obama agenda of banning semi-automatic firearms.

The majority of the respondents posted as follows:

"No!"
"Hell no!"
"F___ No!"

And so on.
There were some who expressed a bit more than a monosyllabic answer and there were few who expressed their support for the anti Second Amendment crusade of the Squatter-in-Chief.

One of the few comments that caught my attention was one from an obvious Obamadroid. This alleged woman stated, and I am paraphrasing, that she was emphatically supportive of the ban.
OK, I thought, she has her right to feel that way, but than she had to add a qualifying statement that took the conversation to a whole new illogical level.
She said, again paraphrasing, that even if a criminal should break into your house, if you have a gun and keep it properly stored, you would not have the time to get it and use it, so it is better to leave the use of firearms to those properly trained.

I did not participate into the discussion, mostly because I was getting ready to go to work, but also because when an individual is so stupid to formulate such a thought, there is really nothing anyone of us can do to redeem such a moron.

She was obviously one of those mechanical, brainless Obamadroid, follower of her god in the White House and the demonstration of such ignorance and futility as a person, an American and an alleged member of the Homo Sapient species makes her a typical  "unreachable."

There are several 'wrongs' into her so called logic.
She would want each of us to give up our guns because, if we store them "properly", we would not be able to timely access them to do any good. Even if we want to grant the "properly" issue, there are many ways that a firearm can be stored safely and be readily accessible in just few seconds.
It is obvious that this person never had any contact with a firearm or anyone who had one, because her position would have been debunked immediately.

So according to this walking conglomerate of ignorant cells, if one does not have timely access to a firearm for personal protection, than all firearms should be banned. Can anyone explain the correlation here?
Maybe it is in the last sentence: leave the use of firearms to those properly trained.
My question would be, then, who are these persons?
The cops? Well, if you don't have even few seconds to grab your weapon, responding cops five minutes away are not going to do you any good.
The criminal? There she has it right. If you do not have a mean to defend yourself, the criminal will be the only one in the exchange to have "training" in the use of firearm, which does not sound as a viable positive solution of the encounter.

This is the mind of an Obamadroid: follow the sheepish mantra of their messianic leader in a demented religious fashion, voided of any logic and rationality.
It is part of the human nature that we are bound to protect our families and our own lives from any form of potential threat. I have always taken the protection of my wife and my kids very seriously and now that protection has extended to my children's spouses and my grandchildren. I will not, as long as my heart pumps blood in my veins, relent my dedication to such God-given right.

People like this woman really make me sad, more than anything else. In my life I have seen many folks who had been so programmed by people they had subjugated to that their existence was fully controlled by their dictators. That is not a life, but a mere existence. Definitely not for me.
And I sure feel sorry for thar woman's family, because it appears that her attitude is one of surrender and pleading for mercy. Best of luck with that and deeply hope she is never the target of an attack, because she has no hope of survival.

As for me, I rather fight than place my life and especially the lives of my loved ones in the hands of someone else that may or may not be there on time.
What infuriates me, though, is that while I recognize the freedom she has to be a victim, she is willing and ready to negate my freedom of not being one. And that I cannot forgive.

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment