Thursday, August 25, 2011

Joining The Circus


By Semperpapa

A new ass clown joined the circus last November (yes, that election was not a universal victory for common sense after all): Florida Congresswoman Frederica Wilson.

She joined the rest of the clowns like Maxine Waters and Co.

I consider myself an unofficial TEA party member, mostly because I am reluctant to identify with any specific group as I am first and foremost an American.
But the labeling done by these clown tells me that the ideological choice I am following is the correct one. After all, if Waters and Pelosi and Reid and Durbin and Schumer and now Wilson consider me their enemy, my philosophical position must be correct.

Wilson just stated that the TEA party folks are the real enemies of the country, joining Waters in her latest attacks against the popular movement.
I may go straight to hell, but one thing for sure is that Maxine Water has already a special place there where she will have to answer for her sins against not just America, but the black people of her district.

I actually do not put much weight on Wilson statements. I recognize that someone who wears bright red and yellow cowboy hats is merely looking for attention, even negative one. And joining the throng of the lunatic left is just another attempt to make herself noticed.

Keep on, you Marxists, you are doing the work for your own defeat by just flapping your ignorant gums.

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment