Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Final Thought On The VP Debate

By Semperpapa

By now, thousands of words have been spoken or written about last Thursday Vice Presidential debate between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan. These are my last ones.

My personal feeling after I sat for 90 minutes watching the debate was that I just wasted an hour and a half of my life, time that I will never get back. Moreover, I felt that Mr. Ryan wasted 90 minutes of his time he could have utilized much more efficiently.

I got home from work just in time to catch the last fifteen minutes of the affair and it took me less than fifteen seconds to start yelling at the TV, at old uncle Joe and the so-called moderator. But I expected that.
Than I watched the whole thing, thanks to my wife recording it for me (not sure if I had done something wrong and she aimed at some sort of punishment).

The first impression was that the demented Biden was off his medications and out of control, but then I realized that his 'performance' was part of the usual strategy that Biden has been using for the last three decades to be successful in maintaining his position in the Senate.
Joe Biden went to Kentucky to intimidate Paul Ryan, try to get the Wisconsin Congressman to 'react' to Joe's brand of thuggery. And he went to Kentucky to scare the American people.
The goal was clear: an attempt to regain some of the ground that his boss lost in the first debate with Romney or at least stop the bleeding.
He may have succeeded in some quarters of the lunatic left fringe, but the people he was supposed to be most impressed were not. The people that were allegedly undecided were not amused by the histrionics of the old man. But all this has been covered at nausea by the media.

What I realized, after managing to get my blood pressure back down to manageable levels, was that the fool who showed up at the debate is one heartbeat away from holding the presidency of my country.
I sure did not need another reason for wanting the worst administration in the history of the Nation to be sent into retirement, or preferably exile, but the performance of good old Joe sent literal shivers down my spine.
The possibility of this unhinged, rude, obnoxious moron becoming the leader of the free world was as frightening as having a violent pedophile in charge of a kindergarten.

I understand that the VP is a position relatively secondary in the whole prospective of things, but he/she is the person that would take the reins of the Nation should something tragic happen to the President, and unfortunately such a scenario is always a possibility. So thinking of this lunatic being in the driver's seat of our country is a truly horrifying prospect.

The laughable part of this whole thing is the report that has surfaced few weeks ago that indicated Joe Biden's intention of running for President in 2016. I chucked that up to just plain BS, but after the debate I am not so sure anymore.
During the debate, Joe Biden literally dumped on the intelligence community and on the State Dept. claiming that neither he nor Obama were aware of the multiple requests from the diplomatic detail in Benghazi for additional security. In a swift swoop, which sent the White House into a spinning frenzy, Biden was able to denigrate the work of thousands of intelligence officers, but most importantly throw Hillary Clinton under the bus. And Hillary Clinton being one of the names being circulated for the 2016 presidential race, the fact that her state Dept. allegedly did not communicate the security situation in Libya, practically, in Joe's feeble mind, nails the coffin of Hillary, leaving him to hold the banner of the fringe left in 2016.

This all sort of backfired. Congressional hearings have uncovered that Joe's 'ignorance defense' was just plain ignorant.
But there is another point I am disturbed by. Let's assume that Joe is correct in stating that he and Obma did not know. Is it not disturbing that the President and the Vice President are not aware of a potentially lethal terrorist situation for our diplomatic contingent?
Maybe if Obama or Biden would attend more intelligence briefings, the alleged disconnect would have not occurred, and maybe four American citizens would still be alive. What the hell happened to the concept of "the buck stops here"? Sure a complete alien concept for the current corrupt administration.
Ultimately my belief is that the WH knew, but was too busy in its re-election mode. The WH knew but it was more important to advance its green policy by sending thousands of dollars worth of Chevy Volts to the embassy in Vienna, Austria, than to have the proper security in Libya.
But this is all a laughing matter for the lunatic Joe Biden, because he just got rid of one contestant for his 2016 presidential aspirations.

Joe Biden has a long history of being an attack dog for the liberal throngs. He really could care less about the working people of America, his main focus being the maintenance of his power.
Joe, in three decades of sucking up the blood of our Nation, has gone from a middle class earner to a multi-millionaire and not because he is a saver or such a genius at investing, but because he has used the power of his position to gain favors for over three decades, regardless whose back he had to step on.

Finally, I was happy to see that Mr. Ryan kept his cool. He demonstrated the level of mannerism that conservatives still cherish. A startling contrast to be sure.
What I saw was self-control, the lack of which prevents me from ever consider a political run.
I thank God for people like Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney.

Well, this is my last word on the VP debate. No I did not enjoy it, but it reenforces even more my convictions about the absolute necessity to send Obama and Biden and all the other Obamadroids back to whatever hell they came from.

Just my thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment