Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If I had My Way

22 December 2009

Some local news organization in Texas reports the following:

The lead defense attorney for accused Fort Hood shooter Maj. Malik Nidal Hasan says he will file a motion complaining his client’s civil rights are being violated.
Belton attorney John Galligan told News Channel 25 via phone the restrictions the military has put on his client while he’s confined to his room at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio are illegal.
Hasan is restricted to speaking English only, and the only visitors he can have are his immediate family, and his legal counsel. “But his attorneys and his family can’t be in the room with him at the same time,” Galligan complained.
Galligan was upset that his client was praying on the phone with his brother Friday in Arabic when he said the military interrupted the call.


So the scumbag lawyer has the audacity to bring up some "abuse" his client is suffering at the hands of the big bad Army.
I got something to tell this lawyer: my friend, if I had my way, you would be facing the same fate this piece of dog shit will get just for defending him.

And I got something to tell his client too: my friend, if I had my way, I would not waste tax-payers money to get you back healthy. As soon as it was possible, I would have taken you out to Ft. Hood courtyard and have 14 Army snipers remove that knob of pig shit that is your head.

So really, I think that the current condition this man is in are more than fair and that he is receiving more civil rights that he deserves...

Just my thoughts
Frank Semperpapa

No comments:

Post a Comment