Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Semper America

By Semperpapa

It has been a year since Semper America started. Amazingly enough, a lot has happened in the last 12 months and I have attempted to express my thoughts on anything I considered to be of interest and/or importance.

I have not run any statistics, I hate statistics, but a rough estimation tells me that I published about 85,000 words.
Considering I call it "just my thoughts" you can see that my head is a busy place.

Just want to thank anyone who has had the patience to follow my rants, to those who became fans of Semper America on Facebook, fans that, I am happy to see, are from across this great country of ours.
I hope you stick with me for the sake of our country, because an informed American has the chance to remain a free American (and the Second Amendment helps too!).
If nothing else, I hope my rants spark the interest of the readers to seek more information and knowledge.

I also want to thank a true American Hero, Army Sgt. David Bellavia, who has graciously allowed me to contribute to his web site. It is truly a honor for me. Hope you check it out.

http://www.davidbellavia.com/

Thanks to you all. and looking forward to serve my country in this small way for as long as I am allowed.

Love America!

Just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment