Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey Sean Penn, STFU!!!

By Semperpapa

Another Hollywood asshole opened his mouth last week. Sean Penn.

He has the distinction to be the subject of Semper America rant. And that is quite an accomplishment, as the lives and vicissitudes of the Hollyweirdos are so low on my scale of importance, that I very seldom waste much of my valuable time writing about.

So what did Sean Penn say that got him on this blog.
Well to begin with, when during an interview he was asked about those who have criticized his handling of Haiti earthquake donations he had collected, he ruined every small quantity of decency he may have gained by expressing his hope that the critics would die screaming from rectal cancer.
Now I am not aware of any controversy regarding the handling of those donations, and I really could care less about it, but I do have to recognize the efforts of people who are supposed to be doing something for good. Sure I am interested in the legal handling of donated money, but I am of the opinion that if someone uses a horrific disaster like the one in Haiti for personal profit, he/she joins the list of those people whose demise I would certainly welcome. Moreover I trust they will have to answer to a higher source eventually.
What I do have, though, is a profound dislike for lack of decency, which Penn is a prime example and a poster boy. His wish for his critics is a basic demonstration that even rich Hollyweirdians can be a typical example of white trash. But he goes beyond that qualification in Semper America graduatory and is promoted to smelly human waste.

And Penn had another moment in which he showed his tendency to dislike criticism, when he stated that those journalists who are critical of his big daddy buddy Hugo Chavez, should be incarcerated.
Well, that is the very sign of a "good" Liberal, one who takes every chance given by notoriety to spew criticism against those he opposes, invoking his right to free speech, but is ready to curtail the same for those who are disagreeable to his agenda and that of his Communist friends.

But that is not a surprise, as the attitude he is championing is the same that has brought Hugo Chavez to power and that the Venezuelan dictator is using to oppress his critics.

So, I ask, how long before Penn gets an appointment in the Obama Administration?

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment