Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Are Farrakhan Threats Being Investigated?

By Semperpapa

Not just no, but hell no!
The following are quotes from the leader of the Nation of Islam Luis Farrakhan:


 “So, America . . . I tell you, you’re on your way to war and if you declare war on Iran at the behest of Israel and you bomb Iran and some of you are saying we should invoke Hiroshima again on Iran, meaning drop an atomic bomb on Muslims — I have even heard that they’re talking about even bombing Mecca . . .,”

“So I’m warning you, America, if you bomb Iran, I’m looking at San Diego, I’m looking at your beautiful cities — the God that I represent is going to take out some of your cities with earthquakes. You live in the city, I live in the city, but some of us are going to die, because we agree with them, agree with evil. So the God of judgement and justice, he’s going to kill a lot.”


“I mean after they find you guilty ain‘t nobody that’s law-abiding feeding a guilty person. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you people. The taxpayers gotta come out of their pocket to feed murderers, thieves, cutthroats."

To me, the statements of this sub-human piece of garbage are clear and unveiled  threats that Homeland Security and the department of Justice should definitely pay attention to, but I am also aware that the queen of incompetence, Janet Napolitano, and the Heinrich Himmler of DoJ Eric holder will not spend any resource or fund to check this straight jacket fool.


Regardless, the Nation of Islam is one of those organizations that likes to hide behind the Constitution to spew their poison. The hide behind the laws they want to abolish in order to propagate their message of hate, not much different than the garbage from the Westboro Baptist Church. These morons from the Nation of Islam are very well versed in the way of radical Muslims as they like to hide behind women and children.

At 79, we can only hope that at some time soon, Allah will decide to come and fetch the old scummy Luis and rid humanity of such cancer.
Patience is needed and patience is a virtue.

Just my thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment