Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Am All Chocked Up!

By Semperpapa

My heart is bleeding. I thought that Obama had stopped the use of torture on the enemies of America, but I guess I was wrong.

It appears that Pfc. Bradley Manning is complaining about the torturous treatment he is receiving in prison while awaiting for a Court Martial proceeding for his divulgement of hundreds of thousands of classified documents to Wikileaks Julian Assange.

The complaint from Manning is that he does not like to be in solitary confinement.

Guess he is lamenting that he is not able to build some “meaningful relationships” while he awaits for the wheels of justice to grind him into dust.
I actually have to agree with the little prick. Had I been in charge, the scumbag would have received a very, VERY speedy trial and an even speedier sentencing and execution.

I do have a solution that may make everyone happy, maybe not everyone, but at least the majority of us.

Julian Assange has just been released from prison in England. Let’s get a Special Forces Team to get him and put him into the same cell with his little bitch Manning so that they can share some quality time together before we drop them in the center of the Helmand Province and let the Taliban have some fun.

Just my thoughts!

1 comment: