Monday, December 20, 2010

Screw, Forgive The Expression, You, Nina!

By Semperpapa

Today was the first time I have heard of Nina Totemberg, and really, I wish it would have remained the case.
But Nina Totemberg has the chance to express her opinion on the air; she has the chance to spew her politically correct poison to what ever many fools hear her on NPR.

Ms. Totemberg said:
"...and I was at - forgive the expression - a Christmas party at the Department of Justice..."

Well, I am not forgiving this moron at all. The insinuation that there is something to be forgiven for the mentioning of the word Christmas is a deep insult to my religious beliefs.

Maybe I should call for jihad against this idiot. Maybe call for the followers of Christ to seek and destroy this infidel and bring me her head!

Oh, wait. That's what the people she drools over do. We Christians just forgive.

There is always the hope that a "Merry Christmas" wish to Ms. Totemberg would have the same effect of water on the witch of the Wizard of Oz.

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment