Monday, December 20, 2010

A Weekend to Forget

By Semperpapa

I am almost glad to be going back to work this morning.
This has been a weekend to forget as I had a bout with the flu which has left me miserable Saturday and Sunday.

To make thing even worst on Saturday, the cable service went down leaving me stranded in bed without been able to at least watch any College football. The irony was that I could watch only some channels, like the weather channel and some home shopping crap. On the weather channel it would tell me that it was raining, just as a deluge was coming down outside. Thanks for the news!

Fortunately on Sunday the service was back and I was able to watch the NFL. But I missed seeing my grandkids as I could not take the chance to get them sick too. And that pissed me off even more!

So it is Monday morning and I am going to get ready for work. The misery is that I have to drive my car to work, because I still feel like I got hit by a truck. On top of it, it is supposed to rain even more and even I would not ride my bike in this crap.

So I'll forget the past weekend and look forward to a short week and some time off for Christmas. Just hope this bug goes away.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment