Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stepping In Dog Poop Prepared Me For This Post

By Semperpapa

It is highly unusual for me to even mention the name, let alone address the crap that comes out of this moron’s mouth. So I was very happy to step in some dog poop couple of days back, because addressing my soiled shoe prepared me to address Joy Behar statement about the U.S. Constitution.

I guess this idiot has a TV talk show…ok, stop laughing, I am serious!

She was supposedly addressing a panel of “experts” among which that pinnacle of subversive liberal progressivism Bill Press.
Ok so at that moment, the three “panelists” and the three losers who actually watch the battleaxe spewing her venom just doubled her audience, but I digress.

Addressing the intention of the newly elected GOP majority in the House to read the US Constitution at the beginning of their first day, Behar gave her audience this nugget of wisdom.

“Do you think this Constitution-loving is getting out of hand?”

A rhetorical question that Bill Press proceeded to mumble one of his idiotic answers.

But I want to address Ms. Behar and her question.

I do not believe that the action of the 112th Congress in reading the Constitution can be labeled as “getting out of hand” because that document is the basis of our representative republic.
I will let you look that up later, Ms. Behar.

I also do not believe that, as I took the oath of Citizenship and swore to protect the Constitution, my love for the country that your lazy ass takes so much for granted, was getting out of hand.

I definitely do not believe that the men and women who have volunteered to wear the uniform of the United States Armed Forces would consider any level of “Constitution-loving” as out of hand, especially when their service and duty and devotion to the Nation and the Constitution has forced them to endure sacrifices that the whaling Behar could not even imagine in her worst nightmares.

And I certainly find her idiocy highly offensive in view of the ultimate sacrifice that so many of these men and women and their families have made so that this piece of rotting lard still has the right to spit on their resting places.

And let us not forget those law enforcement officers who also swear their allegiance to serve and protect that Constitution and safeguard the rights that the old piece of parchment outlines, at time at great personal risk and sacrifice.

Ultimately, Constitution-loving could NEVER get out of hand, because the provisions of that antiquated set of words is the only thing that has distinguished the United States from every other so-called country in the world.

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment