Saturday, January 9, 2010

Constitutional Amendment

9 January 2010

I am usually not in favor of changing the United States Constitution, but I received this from my Florida friend Stan and I must say that, considering the elitism and corruption so obviously in the face of the American people by Congress, I am definitely supporting this Amendment:

Proposed Amendment # 28 to the US Constitution
Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States.

Basically, I support holding elected officials in Washington and at the state level to the same standards and legislative guidelines that We The People are held to.
If I, as an American living and working in the private sector, would behave fractionally like anyone of our senators or representatives, I would face prison time and definitely unemployment.

America need to send a clear message to the politicians: you are servant of the people to the country!

And these are my thoughts!
Frank Semperpapa

No comments:

Post a Comment