Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Power Of Honor

HotAir has this video that surprisingly aired on CBS News. Don’t know when it did because I don’t watch CBS.
Here is the link:

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/05/09/video-currahee/

From the video we can definitely get an understanding of the power honor has, honor that is stranger to those who never wore the uniform of the United States Military like myself. As much as I try to grasp the meaning of what the brotherhood felt among those in uniform, its real meaning and especially its depth escapes me. All I am left with is the immense awe I feel for the service and sacrifice these men and women and their families have made and continue to make for my country, my family and me.

As I watched the video the second time, I feel inadequate to express the debt of gratitude I feel for these American Heroes, but it instilled in me the conviction that I must continue and increase my support of them and my dedication to the cause of freedom they paid such high price for.

God bless the Military and our great Nation.



And these are my thoughts!
Frank “Semperpapa”


No comments:

Post a Comment