Friday, February 26, 2010

In Response To Charles

By Semperpapa

I received a comment on my blog regarding my last post “Do You Believe In Miracles?” from some dude who called himself Charles. I hit the “publish” button, but the comment just disappeared.
So to demonstrate to Charles how we do things in this country, opposed to whatever hellhole he comes from, I will paraphrase his chastising of yours truly.

Charles called me ignorant and some other selected adjectives stating that I was not informed about Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi, that the man is an innocent victim of America and the CIA.

And he knows this because he has studied the Lockerbie terrorist act for twenty years.

He knows also because he lost some family member to Libyan terrorism.

The bombing of Pan Am 103 was some sort of a gift from the CIA to the Iranians and was allowed to occur because that would have meant the sure election of HW Bush.

Charles was also incensed by my comment about Tomahawk missiles, as he complained that it was just another proof the tendency to solving problems with violence of, and I quote, “your country”.

So in the interest of open dialogue and compassionate diplomacy, I want to thank Charles and from the bottom of my heart say:

Hey Charles, FUCK YOU!

In the first place, just because you tell me that you are some sort of an expert on the Lockerbie tragedy because you studied it for twenty years, I would not take your word for it if your life depended on it. If you are really such an expert, you would have given some credentials of it in order to reinforce your accusations.

How fucking easy it is for someone to just go out and blame the CIA. Not necessarily defending the CIA, I just am suspicious of people making statement about anything that cannot be verified via publicly available information.

Your attempt to personalize your expertise by telling me you lost a family member to Libyan terrorism also does not impress me much. If that is true, and I have no way of knowing if it is as you gave no specifics of it, my condolences to you.
On the other hand, I lost, on that day over Lockerbie, over 200 brothers and sisters. That’s correct, as for many Americans the loss of innocent citizens to cowardly terrorism is THAT personal. But I understand that such a concept may be alien to someone like you so engrossed in conspiracy bullshit.

As far as the tendency to violence on the part of “my country” you can bet your fucking ass! And if you think for a moment that I will apologize for it, don’t hold your breath.
Sometimes certain cancerous elements of the human race must be destroyed. Sometimes those who worship death must be allowed to experience it so that those who seek peace can actually, at some point, enjoy it.

I don’t know what you are all about, and frankly I don’t give a shit, but thanks for commenting. Come back soon, you hear?


Just my thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. So... ummm... two bets he don't come back! That is how Chicken Shits like Charly are! Full of mouth short on action... and looking to "Our Country" to bail his out when the real shit hits the fan!!! American Blood to allow these guys the FREEDOM to mouth off against us!

    ReplyDelete