Sunday, July 4, 2010

Calling On Congressman David Dreyer

By Semperpapa

My third attempt to contact my Congressman, David Dreyer. My two previous ones, over the course of the last six months have gone totally ingored, as I sadly expected.
This is the text of the e-mail I sent this time:

Dear Sir,

I am one of your constituents and I would like to bring to your attention that an Associated Press article is reporting that a federal judge, whose name was not revealed, has agreed to allow the government of Mexico to participate in a law suit against the state of Arizona over SB1070.

In the first place, I would like to know from you on what grounds is a foreign government allowed to interfere with the internal affairs of our sovereign nation and lawful legislation passed by one of our United States.
In second place, I am eager to see you and some of your Republican colleagues in Congress immediately start impeachment proceeding against this so-called federal judge, who obviously has no business sitting on a judicial bench.

Such action would be a welcomed reprieve for you and other Republicans who silently sat in the Hall of MY Congress and allowed president Calderon to attack one of our States and the will of the American people.
It would have been refreshing to see you join your fellow California Congressman McClintock in protesting that dishonorable show of treasonous behavior.

This is my third attempt to communicate with you, sir, my two previous obviously gone nowhere. Hope this time I will have better luck.

Respectfully,


This time I hope that I will receive some sort of an answer, even if I do not expect that the polished Dreyer will be sticking his neck out and do the right thing.

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment