Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Times Are Coming

By Semperpapa

On July 4th I sent an e-mail to my Congressman, David Dreyer, to ask about what his position was on the federal judge that had decided to allow a legal brief from the Mexican government to be used in the US government law suit against the State of Arizona over SB1070, and if he was going to do anything about it.

Of course, I have not received any response from Mr. Dreyer, as he must be too busy to actually waste his time with a member of the miserable populace.

And today I am elated to read an Associated Press article reporting that Bolivia, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Paraguay and Peru have filed their very own legal briefs to be added to the Mexican one, against the State of Arizona.

Yes, my Semper America friends, another seven Latin American countries eager to get on the band wagon of destruction of the United States, all but encouraged by a political leadership in Washington that has already reached the point of treason against the Nation.

Bet you won't hear any of this either on CNN.

Lock and Load!

Just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment