Friday, May 21, 2010

Lone Voice, But better Than None

By Semperpapa

After coming close to going ballistic over the behavior of the fool from Mexico City and the shameful members of Congress during Calderon's address yesterday, and after expressing my indignation to my Congressman (from whom I have not had any response), I was slightly encouraged by Congressman Tom McClintock (R-CA) remarks on the House floor later in the day on May 20.
Sure I would have preferred if the Republican side of the Congress would have just walk off at the first insinuation of impropriety on the part of the Mexican president, but these days i find myself clinging to as much as I can, besides my Bible and my guns.

Here is the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JDo36xPYgE&feature=player_embedded

Thank you Congressman McClintock.

Just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment