Thursday, May 20, 2010

My E-mail To US Rep. David Dreier (R-CA) My Congressman

Dear Mr. Dreier,

I wanted to express my deepest indignation toward the farce that took place in the Halls of Congress today.
Specifically, I would like to understand how a foreign leader is allowed to come to the American people Capitol and engage in verbal attacks against legislation that legally and duly elected officials of one of the states of the Union legally passed. And if that was not bad enough, the indecency of seeing the Liberals applaud the clown was a despicable show of deep anti-Americanism that is pervading what should be the Congress of the American people.
And nobody on the Republican side had anything to say about it, all cowering afraid of accusations of racism.
And nobody had the courage to say anything when Calderon attacked our Constitutional right to bear arms by placing the blame for the chaos that is strangling Mexico on our country, knowing very well that the weapons used by the Mexican Cartel are not coming from the US, but from Russia and North Korea and China and Venezuela. And you know that.
As a US citizen, father of a son serving this country in the United States Marine Corps and as a taxpayer, I am totally ashamed of the indecent, despicable behavior displayed by the so called leadership in Congress.
And please do not tell me about protocol and expected diplomatic behavior, because it is America and its survival I am talking about and Calderon did not seem to have any problem deviating from protocol.
My only question is this: is anyone in Washington going to stand up for our National interest, security and sovereignty any more?
Are you going to?

Respectfully

1 comment:

  1. 24 hours after this e-mail was sent, still no response from Congressman Dreier.
    Not that I expected one...

    ReplyDelete